1. Non Personally Identifiable Information and Collection OfWe automatically collect IP addresses, website usage and application usage information from you when you visit our site or download Applications. When you download and use Applications, we may also collect your “unique device ID” or “UDID,” which is a number uniquely associated with your mobile device. This information is used to help us evaluate how end-users use our website and applications, and permits us to enhance those sites and applications. We may use non personally identifiable information about you in the following ways:To maintain, operate, provide and enhance our Site and ServicesTo allow us to personalize the content and target the advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics, usage patterns and/or preferences.To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and its usage patterns.We may combine the non personally identifiable information that we collect about you from your use of the Site and Services with other non personally identifiable information that you provide to us in connection with your use of other opaidgem.com account. products, services and websites.We use third-party network advertisers, to deliver ads to you on our behalf. These network advertisers may be supplied with or have access to your non personally identifiable information (such as IP address and UDID).
As stated above, we do not collect personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us. However, we do still want you to understand the limited circumstances under which your personally identifiable information could be disclosed if you do provide it to us.
We may disclose and use personally identifiable information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights (for example, when necessary to protect our or a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights)
3. opaidgem.com MarketingGrab Points cannot use the UDID to identify you personally, but it does enable us to collect information about the kind of mobile device you use, the operating system for your mobile device, the applications you download from Grab Points third party providers, and when, how, and how often you use those applications. We use your UDID and information about the third party applications you download to report on the number of unique users who click through ads on the Grab Points website & application, and the number of those users who download third party applications as a result of those ads.
We also use your UDID and the information associated with your UDID over time (e.g., the applications you download, when and how you use those applications, and any publisher-provided demographic data) to enhance our services and to select Grab Points third party ads that are most likely to be of interest to you. We allow third-party companies to collect certain information when you visit our web site. These companies may utilize cookies, pixels or other technologies to collect and use both personally identifiable information (e.g., device ID, IP address, physical or electronic address) and non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
4. CookiesSome of the advertisers and Web analytics firms used on our Site or in connection with our Client ads may place “tracking cookies” on your device. These are small text files that can tell such companies what you are doing online, even though they usually don’t record your name or other personally identifiable information. These cookies are used by these companies to try and match ads to a user’s interests. Grab Points may place cookies on your device, in addition to any placed by advertisers. We use information collected from cookies to target the interests of our end users, help us understand how users our using our Services, and enhance end users’ experience on the Site. On opaidgem.com, cookies are used for various reasons:
To track your member login and session
To track your member ID across other partner services, for example, watching videos to earn points
You can change the preferences or settings in your Web browser to control cookies. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how. In some cases, you can choose to accept cookies from the primary site, but block them from third parties. In others, you can block cookies from specific advertisers, or clear out all cookies.
6. Children’s PrivacyOur website is not directed at children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16.
7. SecurityThe personally identifiable information we collect about you (if any) is stored in limited access servers. The security of your personal information is important to us, and we maintain industry standard safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. However, no method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of such information or be responsible for any damage that results from a breach in security. We maintain many security measures in order to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal Identifiable Information within our control. We maintain security measures in place in order to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal Information under our control. Please be advised, however, that the Internet and other various networking communication media are not entirely secure, and your information may therefore be subject to interception or loss which is beyond our reasonable control. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information you transmit to us, and any transmission is done at your own risk. Accordingly, we assume no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your Personal Information or other information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
8. Data Retention and Purpose LimitationSubject to applicable law, we retain your personal data in a form that identifies or is capable of identifying you only for as long as it serves a purpose that is compatible with the purposes for which the personal data was collected or subsequently authorized by you in accordance with the reasons listed under “Personally Identifiable Information.”
9. Right to Withdraw ConsentYou have the right to withdraw your consent at any time or to access and request that we rectify or remove your personal data from our system(s). You may exercise this right by submitting a written request to the contact information provided in section (12).
If you would like to reach out regarding privacy concerns or would like to contact the Data Protection Officer, please email [email protected]opaidgem.com
Sign up for free and become one of the millions of people around the world who have fallen in love with paidgem.com